Sunday, June 17, 2012

Avon Fragrance Selector

I am sure many of you have been looking through an Avon Brochure for perfume wondering how do I pick the right one.  How do I know which fragrance is right for me?  If you are like me you love testing the scented scratch off pages to see if that scent could be "the one".  For me that helps, but what about the Avon scents that you cannot test?

I always ask myself what kind of scents I enjoy.  Do I prefer a more floral scent versus a woody scent?  Or maybe I prefer a fresh scent the best.  May be Avon's Fragrance Selector Guide to help you choose your fragrances more wisely.  You can see they are divided into 4 different categories: Blooming Floral, Seductive Oriental, Warm Woody, or Pure Fresh.


Fragrance Chart for Men

With Avon, you Deck the Halls, Skip the Malls !!!

Orders can be placed from the last 3 brochures.

whats so special Avon gonna offer next or wanna know about anything.